December 22, 2010

Selamat Hari IBU, Bunda!

"Happy Mother's day for my Beloved Mom and all Mother in the world"


I love You, always and forever,, because you are the queen of my heart,, the best thing I know, that My mother is the best mother I ever had. and She always be like that. Love you MOM,,
yup yup,,selamat HARI IBU 22 Dec 2010!
(jadi sedih,,hiks) Ibu, Bunda, Mama, Mami, Umi, Mommy, Mother,, whatever you call your her, She always loves you anyway,, even you hurts her so much. I knew it. But the most important thing that you have to do is :: don't you ever hurt her. Even though you make a wickedness, or you did something that really out of mind, she will always love you and hug you with heart. because she knows that you are only in a misunderstanding, you are in a process to gain your maturity. you will realize one day that what you have already done is wrong. She always in your side to protect you, to take care of you, even she will voluntarily accompany you in your sleep when you are in nightmare. She is a MOTHER. don't you ever hurt her whatever it is. She is an angel in your life. I love You Mom. Always. Forever.

Happy Birthday to My MOM 16 Dec 2010 too... Love You always MOM.
Actually I have tried to post here, but it was a trouble with the network and I got mad with all this thing. I couldn't post a picture here. what happen exactly with this? do I so out of date and do not know how to work with this? or this kind of thing that are in error? hah.. it drives me insane..
But, it's okay, I can handle it! Hope it works now.



No comments: