November 30, 2012

goodbye, November!

yep this is the end of the November. a harsh month, rain-month, yet beautiful month as well.  
feeling bored, angry, lazy, and full of spirit is  mixed all within to create those moments in this month. at college, at boarding house or even at home, many kinds of different situation filled up here too. this is the time to say goodbye to November say hello to December. hoping to see you again next year, November. not too special in this year, but very sure to welcome you with a special thing in our next meeting. see ya. 

*This is a printable calendar that I got from google. cause of I don't like to buy a calendar [better to get freely :D] then I decided to search it. then tadaaaaa I found it.. I know I am not capable in drawing or painting, that's why it just look like, ya them. hahahaha but this is mine, thanks to google, even I can make it up a little bit there. :D

I use the template from here. you can make your own creative calendar, guys. 
so, even the 2013 has not come yet, I already got the date :D

The last, Welcome, December. Hopefully it will be a great and amazing month especially for my final exam later. WISH ME LUCK AND YOU TOO. :) 

No comments: